Ilyntrave replied

293 weeks ago

Yo-kai Watch In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Nate, a young boy, stumbles upon the mysterious Yo-Kai Watch. Which allows him to see normally invisible Yo-Kai, mischievous beings from another dimension.
I did a review on this but I felt I was a bit too hot head about it and ever since there has been a lot of changes towards the show. So i thought of starting fresh and writing a new one. <br/><br/>It&#39;s no lie that I have been a fan of Yo Kai watch for a really long time. All I have to say is it&#39;s a good show for kids and adults to laugh and enjoy.<br/><br/>Just to get one thing clear Yo Kai Watch is NOT a ripoff of Pokemon or even Digimon it is just doing it&#39;s own thing and it is mostly a comedy like anime then action. There is action involved and heartwarming scenes but not as many however, it is still watchable and a whole load of fun. Yes I have to admit there are some bad episode and few of them can come off too lazy but majority the episodes are good.<br/><br/>This show is based on Japanese folklore which include supernatural monsters, spirits and demons. These are called Yokai which are monster like supernatural creatures that may inspirit you and cause you to do thing you would unexpectedly do or change your behaviour in a very odd way. Once the individual has been uninspired they would have no memory of there action. <br/><br/>Another thing which I do like is the animation it works well with the each scene and it is suit quite well with the art style. Both character and Yo Kai designs are very well drawn. I also think the characters are very well developed and I do think they are very likeable once when you get used to them.<br/><br/>As for the dubbing it&#39;s not bad and unpopular opinion but I personally think Johnny Yong Bosch was very good as Nate, I do agree on some stage or other its not easy for a grown to sound young i.e Dee Bradley Baker from many different cartoons even now he is good at voicing young boys from any age. He might not be as good as Dee is but it&#39;s still an appropriate voice for an 11 year old and doesn&#39;t come off annoying or irritating whats so ever. The rest of the cast apart from the person who voiced Eddie are perfectly fine.<br/><br/>But sometime in December or January due to budget cuts the whole cast got fired and new voice actors took over. The new voice actors okay Griffin Burns pretty good as Nate even though it&#39;s not as good as Johnny Yong Bosch&#39;s voice but it&#39;s still a good performance, Kira Buckland is somewhat close to Alicyn Packard&#39;s voice as Jibanyan. However, Whispers new voice actor………………………………………….I am sorry but no Michael doesn&#39;t sound anything close to Joey whatsoever. Michael is a good voice actor don&#39;t get me wrong Michael is a good voice, i.e I enjoyed his role as The White Coat on Coppelion but his voice as Whisper is just bad. But I do think Bryce Papenbrook is better as Eddie then Brent Pendergrass ever was.<br/><br/>The dub is nowhere near bad as how 4Kids used to dub as one person here thinks. 4Kids were nothing more then an excuse to dub anime as they cenored too much even small bearable things. (Changing rice ball to donuts seriously??) or (having pointing fingers instead of guns). This person also in compared this to Attack on Titans which I see no logic in. When they completely too different scenes. Apart from having a lead male protagonist and both English and Japanese voice actors of Eren are involved in this show. That&#39;s all I can think of. However, I have to thank this person for getting me into One Punch man and FLCL. <br/><br/>However, I feel that when Disney are dubbing this they seem to cenor even the smallest things. I get that somethings have to be appropriate for a USA and UK audience like not having nudity, alcohol, smoking or drugs in the kids show. But when Disney are doing it they so miss out a lot of details. <br/><br/>I get that Japanese voice can be irritating to listen to, I am not a fan of the voice acting in the Japanese voice acting but trust me it would be worth it better theme tune, more mature and better story in detail. Unless if Funimation could redub the series and have an uncut version. I am afraid this might be the logical option. I forgot to mention the English dub missed out an entire segment which is another reason to watch. the Japanese version. Try it you won&#39;t regret it. Watch an episode of the english dub and watch an episode of the english subbed and see how different it is.<br/><br/>The only other drawback to the show is the Yo Kai Exercise which in my opinion is just the cringiest thing I have ever seen. But other that it&#39;s a pretty good anime for young kids and people like monster collecting animes especially if you are into Pokemon and Digimon.
I suppose I should at least explain what Yo-Kai Watch is about. It&#39;s about this kid that has to find ghosts with a watch (yeah, just go with it) in order to stop them from terrorizing the town&#39;s citizens. It&#39;s kinda like if someone looked at Ghostbusters (the original 1984 film; not the crappy reboot that was made this year), Pokèmon, and a few elements from Ben 10, but take away any charm and fun that those franchises have. I have watched at least five episodes of this show (mostly because I was watching over a kid that a friend of mine wanted me to babysit) and from an adult point of view, this was really hard to sit through. I thought the music is really awful especially the Yo-Kai exercise song. The Yo- Kai themselves are lame, generic, and have absolutely no personality and no soul to them. Johnny Yong Bosch, who as great of a voice actor he is, is just horribly miscast and his voice just doesn&#39;t fit at all. As for the rest of the voice acting, it doesn&#39;t get better. In fact, It&#39;s some of the worst voice acting I&#39;ve seen in years that 4-Kids would be proud of. The animation is okay. Nothing terrible (aside from the ugly, atrocious CGI that they used for the closing credits; the one that has the Yo-Kai Exercise song), but not particularly special either. And the writing in this show has no charm and no wit. Overall, it&#39;s a Pokèmon rip-off, but without anything that makes that series fun or enjoyable. You want to watch an anime that does the monster-collecting concept right? Go watch Pokèmon. Or better yet, watch Digimon (which I would argue that Digimon is a way better anime than both Pokèmon and especially Yo-Kai Watch). You want to watch a good anime that&#39;s a little more mature? Fist of The North Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, the original Dragon Ball anime trilogy (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT), the many different incarnations of Gundam (personal favorites being Gundam Wing and Mobile Fighter G Gundam), Berserk (1997 series), Sailor Moon, Dirty Pair (either of them), and so many others to choose from. There&#39;s plenty of better anime out there if you take the time to look for them. And Yo-Kai Watch is definitely not one of them. If you&#39;re an adult and watches anime, I&#39;d say give this show a pass. It&#39;s not worth a single minute of your time.<br/><br/>*P.S. I don&#39;t hate this show, because it&#39;s not dark and violent like Attack On Titan (BTW AOT isn&#39;t the only anime people watch) as one user on here assumes (you know who you are). If you happen to come across his reviews on both Yo-Kai Watch and Attack on Titan, just pay no mind to him.*

646f9e108c
Captain America in tamil pdf downloadThen I Shall Reign Supreme! movie mp4 downloadEpisode 2.39 downloadEpisode 2.6 720p torrentDeath Goes On full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEl Cazador de la Bruja in hindi download free in torrentEl pasado regresa in hindi download free in torrentReturn to the 36th Chamber movie mp4 downloadEpisode 4.50 hd mp4 downloadDetective Conan: Sunflowers of Inferno telugu full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.